Comments? Do please tell us: [email protected]
Inscribed in red pencil, on back, upper centre: "Brighton town and Church"; in graphite, on back, lower right: "2-6"; on back of mount, upper centre: "UNKNOWN, c. 1780 | (Charles Gore, former attrib.) | Brighton Town and Church".
Medium: Watercolour with black ink over graphite
Credit Line: Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
For full details please visit the collection website.