Built in the second half of the 12th century as the residence of the canons of the Cathedral of San Lorenzo. The raising of two floors and the consequent replacement of the Romanesque arcades with larger and more massive arches date back to 1653. In 1923 it was abandoned and sold to the Municipality. The last restoration of the entire complex dates back to 1986 and is now the seat of the Diocesan Museum.
The Watercolour World | Registered in England & Wales with the Charity Commission in England & Wales (CCEW) with charity number 1167968 | Company no. 10179857 | Registered address: Poplar Hall Cottage, Burns Green, Benington, Stevenage, SG2 7DB