Hofkirche St. Leodegar, Lucerne, Switzerland
16 August 1867
Comments? Do please tell us: [email protected]
Sepia and grey watercolour of a Venetian building on brown paper with text impression on the bottom left 'ERES' (partial?) and 'DE CANSON' at the bottom right. In the very bottom right corner is a pencil inscription 'Palazzo Cicogna, Venice. Aug 25 1868'. On the reverse there are several pencil marks in one corner and a tiny sketch of what looks like a dog kennel.