Image courtesy HET Utrechts Archief | Licence: Publiek Domein 1.0
Image courtesy HET Utrechts Archief | Licence: Publiek Domein 1.0

Depiction of a family that received soup from the Chapel of the Holy Cross in Utrecht

Comments? Do please tell us: [email protected]

From the Collection

Original title

"De Poort der zoo genaamde Soup kapel. (St. Thomas) met de muur naar / de west zijde der Domskerk, by den Toorn. voor de sloping. geteekend door P.C. Wonder."

Description

The name Munsterkerkhof was changed to Domplein in 1912.

Image Licence

Image Credit

Image courtesy HET Utrechts Archief

From the Watercolour World

Location

St. Salvator's Church, Domplein, Utrecht, Netherlands

Country