Image courtesy HET Utrechts Archief | Licence: Publiek Domein 1.0
Image courtesy HET Utrechts Archief | Licence: Publiek Domein 1.0

The Holy Cross Chapel at the Munsterkerkhof, from the southeast.

Comments? Do please tell us: [email protected]

From the Collection

Description

The name Munsterkerkhof was changed to Domplein in 1912.

Image Licence

Image Credit

Image courtesy HET Utrechts Archief

From the Watercolour World

Location

Domplein, Utrecht, Netherlands

Country