Image courtesy HET Utrechts Archief | Licence: Publiek Domein 1.0
Image courtesy HET Utrechts Archief | Licence: Publiek Domein 1.0

The house behind the Dom F 316 and a part of No. 316a with the Voetiussteeg on the left.

Comments? Do please tell us: [email protected]

From the Collection

Description

The street name Voetiussteeg was later changed to Voetiusstraat. The house numbering was changed to Achter de Dom 6-8 in 1890.

Image Licence

Image Credit

Image courtesy HET Utrechts Archief

From the Watercolour World

Location

Achter de Dom 6-8 , Utrecht, Netherlands

Country