Courtesy of Toronto Public Library. | Licence: Public Domain
Courtesy of Toronto Public Library. | Licence: Public Domain

Island Hotel, Centre Island

Comments? Do please tell us: [email protected]

From the Collection

Description

Inscribed l.l.: W.J. Thomson/1882/ Meads Hotel/Centre Island/Toronto.

Island Hotel owned by Mrs. Emily Parkinson. From 1873 owned by Robert Mead and called Mead's Hotel. See also TORONTO/HOTELS/PARKINSON, MRS. EMILY, hotel. See also TORONTO/HOTELS/MEAD'S HOTEL.

Image Licence

Image Credit

Courtesy of Toronto Public Library.

From the Watercolour World

Location

Centre Island, Toronto, Canada

Country

Medium