Battersea, London, England
Comments? Do please tell us: [email protected]
View of the Cole potteries buildings in White Hart Lane, Tottenham on the borders with Wood Green. A cricket match is being played on the field, whilst children play. The pottery was owned by the Cole family, with John Cole having set up the business. By 1881 E.G. Cole was in charge. In its time it was highly successful, and it traded comfortably for over half a century making a good profit and providing considerable local employment. The last pot was thrown at the pottery in 1955, before the site was sold a few years later. The site is now Cole's Park football ground.