Wittevrouwenpoort, Utrecht, Netherlands
Comments? Do please tell us: [email protected]
Photograph (col. with watercolour) of reproduction of photograph by Gagen & Fraser (E 3-34b). Numerals inscribed on photograph refer to key in JRR catalogue. Shows Meteorological office at right. Observatory originally stood near s.e. corner of Convocation Hall; moved 1907 to site e. of University College.
Medium: Photograph coloured with water colour