Windsor Castle, Windsor, Berkshire, England
Comments? Do please tell us: [email protected]
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "The Port of London"; in graphite, lower left: "1839"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "J. D. Harding"
Additional Makers: Formerly attributed to- James Duffield Harding (1798-1863)
Medium: Graphite and gouache, with rubbing on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
Credit: Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
For full details please visit the collection website.