image courtesy of Royal Pavilion & Museums, Brighton & Hove | Licence: Public Domain
image courtesy of Royal Pavilion & Museums, Brighton & Hove | Licence: Public Domain

St. George's Chapel and County Hospital, Brighton

Comments? Do please tell us: [email protected]

From the Collection

Description

Additional Makers: Engraved by - J. Newman

Coloured Engraving. St George's Chapel to the right with prominent bell and clock tower. County Hospital on the left. Male and female figures in the foreground. Woman wearing pink skirt centre. St. George's Chapel, in St George's Road, was designed by Charles Augustus Busby and built in 1825 for Thomas Read Kemp.

Image Licence

Image Credit

image courtesy of Royal Pavilion & Museums, Brighton & Hove

From the Watercolour World

Location

Royal Sussex County Hospital, Brighton, East Sussex, England

Country

Medium