image © London Borough of Lambeth | Licence: All Rights Reserved
image © London Borough of Lambeth | Licence: All Rights Reserved

St. Mary's Church, Balham High Road, Balham

Date

1827

Collection

Comments? Do please tell us: [email protected]

From the Collection

Description

Opened originally as a chapel to St.Leonard's Church, Streatham in 1805. Many additions made at later dates including a new belfry and domed baptistry tower in 1904.

Image Licence

Image Credit

image © London Borough of Lambeth

From the Watercolour World

Location

Saint Mary And Saint John The Divine, Balham High Road, London, England

Country