After Philips de Koninck
Village with two gabled cottages on a canal; with trees in front at right. c.1700-1750. Pen and black ink with the tip of the brush in grey, and with watercolour. Verso: see Inscriptions. No watermark.
Additional Makers: Former attributed to - School of Rembrandt
For full details please visit the collection website.
A comment or a correction? We're always pleased to know more: [email protected]