River Birs, Canton of Jura, Switzerland
View of Lucan House
Comments? Do please tell us: [email protected]
From the Collection
Signed and dated, in pen and brown ink on mount, lower left: "J.J.Barralet Dublin 1783". Inscribed in graphite, centre right:"John James Barralet | Lucan House, Co Dublin | built 1776 bu the Rt. Hon. agmondis ham | Vesey Rom his own designs | with the help of the Dublin | builder Michael Stapleton | Percy Collection".
Medium: Watercolour, pen and black ink and pen and brown ink
Credit Line: Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
For full details please visit the collection website.
From the Watercolour World