Image courtesy HET Utrechts Archief | Licence: Publiek Domein 1.0
Image courtesy HET Utrechts Archief | Licence: Publiek Domein 1.0

View from the northwest on the Paardenveld with the Peerdevelt mill. In the background is the Jacobikerk and the Bergstraat

Comments? Do please tell us: [email protected]

From the Collection

Original title

" 't pleijn vree burg te Uytregt met het kapellet ..."

Description

The Peerdevelt mill was rebuilt in stone in 1744 and was then called De Meiboom.

Image Licence

Image Credit

Image courtesy HET Utrechts Archief

From the Watercolour World

Location

Paardenveld, Utrecht, Netherlands

Country