The image depicts Old Tabernacle and the third bowery. The Old Tabernacle was constructed in the Assembly Hall's current location. The third bowery was constructed outside the Old Tabernacle in 1853. The Old Tabernacle was razed in 1877 for the construction of the Assembly Hall (http://utahspresenthistory.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-salt-lake-tabernacle-church-of-holy.html).
The Watercolour World | Registered in England & Wales with the Charity Commission in England & Wales (CCEW) with charity number 1167968 | Company no. 10179857 | Registered address: Poplar Hall Cottage, Burns Green, Benington, Stevenage, SG2 7DB