Comments? Do please tell us: [email protected]
This watercolour was originally identified by the title "The Kings Bridge a Fort Chippewa [sic] over the Welland River". It is now known that it is a copy of Heriot's ca. 1801 "Village of Chippawa near the Falls of Niagara" owned by Kennedy Galleries in New York.
For full details please visit the collection website.