This is a record of a fresco decoration within the house. The Blue House and its neighbouring White House were built for Lukas and Jakob Sarasin between 1763 and 1775. They are now home to the Department for Economy, Social Welfare and Environment.
The Watercolour World | Registered in England & Wales with the Charity Commission in England & Wales (CCEW) with charity number 1167968 | Company no. 10179857 | Registered address: Poplar Hall Cottage, Burns Green, Benington, Stevenage, SG2 7DB