Originally a land lighthouse built in 1751, the stature of George III was added in 1810. The tower was truncated in 1940 to protect low flying RAF aircraft. The restored bust of the statue is now at Lincoln Castle.
The Watercolour World | Registered in England & Wales with the Charity Commission in England & Wales (CCEW) with charity number 1167968 | Company no. 10179857 | Registered address: Poplar Hall Cottage, Burns Green, Benington, Stevenage, SG2 7DB