Packington Hall, Staffordshire, England
Comments? Do please tell us: [email protected]
Inscribed on mount in pen and brown ink, lower right (with monogram): "The Old House Packington Park | 1844"; in graphite, lower right: "37"; inscribed on back in graphite, lower centre: "4 MILES EAST of BIRMINGHAM"; in graphite, lower centre: "Car no 43 | AD 390".
Medium: Watercolour, pen, brown ink, and graphite
Credit Line: Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
For full details please visit the collection website.