Might have been a plan for the Imperial Lodge. Very similar looking. The oldest of the tourist buildings in Aavasaksa it was built in 1882, called the Imperial House. Designed by architect Hugo E. Saurén. The house was built for the planned but unrealized visit of Alexander III. The house was restored to its original appearance in 1980 and completely protected.
The Watercolour World | Registered in England & Wales with the Charity Commission in England & Wales (CCEW) with charity number 1167968 | Company no. 10179857 | Registered address: Poplar Hall Cottage, Burns Green, Benington, Stevenage, SG2 7DB